If you are having a housing crisis or in need of other support, 2-1-1 is a toll-free phone number that provides free and confidential information and referrals on housing and health and social services. Call 211 in either Alameda or Contra Costa counties to speak with a call specialist, or learn more online at and

Are a veteran in need of housing?  Click here to see if you can receive help through Operation Vets Home.

Do you fit the category of chronically homeless?  Click here to see if you can receive help through Home Stretch.

Looking for Housing Education and Counseling? BACS offers Housing Education classes that are designed to guide you from homelessness to housing, and beyond.  The Housing Education classes cover everything you need to know about finding and keeping housing. Click here for more information. 

Need legal assistance? Bay Area Legal provides legal services in the areas of housing, domestic violence, public benefits and health access. Click here for more information.

Winter Shelter and Warming Station Resources Alameda County 2018-2019

For information on the update about the Hepatitis A Outbreak Situation from Alameda County Public Health Department, click here. For resources and to see where free vaccines are offered, click here.