The HUD CoC Notice of Funding Opportunity (NOFO) for the 2022 Continuum of Care (CoC) Program Competition was released on Monday, August 1st, by the US Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) and is now open. In comparison to last year’s NOFO, this year’s NOFO is on a more accelerated timeline. Instead of the usual 90 days, we will only have 60 days to complete and submit the application to HUD, which is due on Friday, September 30, 2022.
Read the FY 2022 HUD CoC NOFOs
“Regular” NOFO Update 9.26.2022:
Thank you to all project applicants for the FY 2022 CoC NOFO (the “regular NOFO). The NOFO Committee and non-conflicted members of the Leadership Board have approved the final list of ranked projects to be submitted to HUD. Alameda CoC’s Consolidated Application, project priority list, and final rating and ranking list are available below. These will be submitted to HUD no later than September 30, 2022. EveryOne Home is grateful for this year’s applicants, consultants, NOFO Committee, and CoC members who helped carry out this important process for our community.
Time Sensitive Update Related to Regular NOFO:
EveryOne Home has issued a request for Letters of Interest for Applicants who are interested in submitting a project for the remaining balance available for new projects under the “Regular” CoC NOFO.
Download Instructions about how to submit a Letter of Interest HERE.
Letters of Interest are due by Tuesday, September 13th at 5 PM.
2022 Local Applications
“Regular” CoC NOFO Materials:
Renewal Project Applicants
New Project Applicants
- New Project Scoring Criteria – Revised 8.24.22
- New Project Reference Tables-Revised 8.24.22
- New Project Application Instructions
- New Project Application Form
The FAQ Period for the regular NOFO is closed
Supplemental/Unsheltered NOFO Materials:
- Unsheltered NOFO Rating and Ranking Process
- Unsheltered NOFO Scoring Criteria
- Unsheltered NOFO Application Instructions
- Unsheltered NOFO Application Form
The FAQ Period for the supplemental NOFO is open from now until September 16th, 2022.
- FAQs #1 Posted on August 29th 2022
- FAQs #2 Posted on September 13th 2022
- FAQs #3 Posted on September 19 2022
Supplemental NOFO Workgroup
On behalf of the CoC Leadership Board, Everyone Home will be coordinating the local application process for both the regular and unsheltered NOFOs. See below for key dates and documents for both NOFOs:
Supplemental Unsheltered NOFO
- June 22, 2022: NOFO released by HUD
- August 23, 2022: Bidder’s Conference for Interested Applicants
- Step 1 – September 20, 2022: Local Project Application Deadline – 5:00pm
- Step 2 – September 27th 2022: E-Snaps Application Deadline – 5:00pm
- October 5, 2022: Applicants will be informed of the results of the rating and ranking process
- October 20, 2022: HUD submission deadline
Additional materials will be posted here and provided at the bidder’s conference.
“Regular” or annual NOFO:
- August 1, 2022: NOFO released by HUD
- August 12, 2022 Beginner’s NOFO orientation
- August 16, 2022: Bidder’s Conference for New and Renewal Applicants
- Step 1- August 30, 2022: Local Project Application Deadline – 5:00pm
- Step 2 – September 6th, 2022 E-Snaps Application Deadline – 5:00pm
- September 15, 2022: Applicants will be informed of results of rating and ranking process
- September 30, 2022: HUD submission deadline
The rating and ranking policy for this NOFO may be found here and the Strategic Direction Memo to the NOFO Committee can be found here. This policy was approved by the CoC NOFO Committee on August 10, 2022. Additional information on the application process will be provided at the Bidder’s Conference on August 16, 2022.
- August 12, 2022 Beginner’s NOFO orientation Powerpoint Slides and recording.
- August 16, 2022: Bidder’s Conference for New and Renewal Applicants Powerpoint Slides and recording.
- August 23rd, 2022: Supplemental/Unsheltered NOFO Bidders’ Conference Powerpoint Slides and recording.
- August 31, 2022: 2022 E-SNAPS TA Session – Powerpoint Slides, Resources, and recording.
Sign up here to be on the HUD CoC NOFO email listserv
2021 CoC NOFO Announcement Memo
2021 CoC NOFO Rating and Ranking Awarded List
2021 CoC NOFO Application, Attachment
2021 CoC NOFO Priority List
2020 PIT Count and HUD NOFA Announcement Memo
2019 HUD NOFA Announcement Memo and Rating and Ranking Award List
2019 Consolidated Application
2018 NOFA Results and Consolidated Application
2018 NOFA Process
2017 HUD CoC Funding Competition Results
2017 NOFA Consolidated Application, attachments and Project Listings
2017 NOFA Commuity Planning Process
2016 Consolidated Application 9.12.16
2016 Results for the CoC Funding Competition
2016 NOFA Community Planning Process
2015 NOFA Community Planning Process
2014 NOFA Community Planning Process
2013 NOFA Community Planning Process
2012 NOFA Community Planning Process
The first HUD CoC “Increasing LGBTQI+ and Families Access to Housing, Services, and Shelter” training, presented in partnership with the Family Violence Law Center (FVLC), took place December 7, 2018. If you were unable to attend, please download the materials below:
Increasing LGBTQI+ and Families Access to Housing, Shelter, and Services PowerPoint
Equal Access Decision Tree
LGBT Access flyer
LGBT Power and Control Wheel
FVLC Mobile Response Team overview
FVLC Restraining Order instructions