The RBA Committee meets monthly and welcomes participation from stakeholders who are committed to learning and implementing the RBA framework and can attend regularly. Prior experience with RBA is not required. If you would like to be notified of future meetings click here. For more information please contact Katie Haverly at firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to the shelter in place order and COVID-19 pandemic, the RBA Committee will be conducting their meetings online through zoom until further notice. The public is welcome to participate or comment by joining the zoom call. Please see the zoom information in the calendar.
The Results Based Accountability (RBA) Committee supports the goal of ending homelessness through performance measurement that is attentive to effort, quality, and impact. The RBA Committee’s activities include:
- Recommend performance measures and benchmarks.
- Track, analyze, and report population indicators and system performance measures
- Recommend dashboard design to Leadership Board.
- Publish dashboard and other published performance reports, use these tools to engage EveryOne Home membership and committees in turn-the-curve conversations and action planning.
- Work to integrate data from mainstream systems of care.