This committee is responsible for managing the fiscal and operational health of EveryOne Home the backbone and continuum of care lead organization. EveryOne Home is a project of Tides, which serves as EveryOne Home’s fiscal agent. Per Tides’ requirements, EveryOne Home is required to have an Advisory Board that interfaces with Tides on behalf of the organization. The Organizational Health Committee will serve in this capacity. This committee has the authority to review and approve the organizational budget and executive director performance review.
- Approve the EveryOne Home staff activities that support the collective impact work plan including ensuring adequate funding and staffing to implement annual work plan established by the Leadership Board.
- Ensure EveryOne Home the organization meets its contractual and financial obligations.
- Monitor the fiscal health and operations of EveryOne Home the organization.
- Serve as Advisory Board for Tides Center.
- Determine resource development strategies for EveryOne Home the organization.
- Conduct performance reviews of the Executive Director and succession planning.
|Darin Lounds||Executive Director||Housing Consortium of East Bay|
|Dan Sawislak||Executive Director||Resources for Community Development|
|Monica Davis||Management Analyst||City of Hayward|
|Moe Wright (chair)||Principal||BBI Construction|
|Suzanne Shenfil||Director||City of Fremont|
If you are interested in joining or have any questions you can contact Dorcas Chang at email@example.com