To Submit Written Public Comment to the HMIS Oversight Committee
Persons who are unable to attend the Committee meeting may submit, by the time the meeting proceedings begin, written comments regarding an Agenda Item in the meeting. Comments which include “for Public Distribution” in either the title and/or body of the email or letter will be made part of the official public record, and brought to the attention of the HMIS Oversight Committee. Written comments should be submitted to: Alexis Lozano, Data and Performance Analyst – email@example.com, or via mail: 101 Callan Ave, Ste 230, San Leandro, CA 94577. Due to the Shelter In Place, there may be a delay in staff receiving written comments submitted by mail.
Due to the shelter in place order and COVID-19 pandemic, the HMIS Oversight Committee will be conducting their meetings online through zoom until further notice. The public is welcome to participate or comment by joining the zoom call. Please see the zoom information posted in the materials of each meeting.
- Acts as liaison between the HUD CoC Committee and the HMIS Lead Agency, with the following responsibilities:
- Reviews data quality reports and recommends a quality improvement program to the HUD COC Committee
- Takes appropriate action to ensure accountability and improved performance per approved program.
- Ensures compliance with federal requirements.
- Supports and protects the rights and privacy of service users.
- Collaborate with the HMIS Lead on all policies the HMIS Lead is required to develop including Privacy, Security, and Data Quality Plans as required by federal regulation.
- Conducts an annual review of HMIS performance and functionality, using the HMIS work plan to measure progress.
|HMIS Oversight Seating Structure and Roster|
|Co-Chair, voting||Mike Keller||EOCP||Data Quality or HMIS End user|
|Voting||Tunisia Owens||Family Violence Law Center||HUD CoC Committee|
|Voting||Josh Jacobs||City of Berkeley||Coordinated Entry Lead|
|Voting||Margaret Alfaro||Abode Services||Coordinated Entry Lead|
|Voting||Nic Ming||City of Oakland||Coordinated Entry Lead|
|Voting||Jennifer Martinez||HCSA||CE Management Entity|
|Voting||Jonathan Russell||BACS||Data Quality or HMIS End user|
|Voting||Suzanne Warner||HCD||County Funding Partner|
|Staff||Jessica Shimmin||EveryOne Home||CoC Lead|
|Staff||Patrick Crosby||HCD||HMIS Lead|
|Staff||John Noe||HCD||HMIS Lead|
August 15th, 2018 Meeting
September 26th, 2018 Meeting
October 17th, 2018 Meeting
November 28th, 2018 Meeting
December 19th, 2018 Meeting
January 16th, 2019
February 27th, 2019
March 20, 2019
May 15, 2019
June 19th 2019
- Privacy and Security Training Manual
- Alameda HMIS TA HMIS Oversight Committee
- Alameda County HMIS HUD TA One Pager
- HMIS Oversight notes
August 21st 2019
September 19th 2019
October 16th 2019
November 20th 2019
December 18th 2019
January 15, 2020
March 11th 2020,
March 13, 2020 – HMIS Restructure Working Group
March 20, 2020 – HMIS Restructure Working Group
March 27, 2020 – HMIS Restructure Working Group
April 8th, 2020
May 13, 2020
June 10, 2020
August 12, 2020
September 9, 2020
October 14, 2020
November 13, 2020
If you are interested in joining or have any questions you can contact Alexis Lozano at firstname.lastname@example.org.