Persons who are unable to attend the Committee meeting may submit, by the time the meeting proceedings begin, written comments regarding an Agenda Item in the meeting. Comments which include “for Public Distribution” in either the title and/or body of the email or letter will be made part of the official public record and brought to the attention of the SCC Committee. Written comments should be submitted to Katie Martin, firstname.lastname@example.org or via mail: 1271 Washington Ave., #619, San Leandro, CA 94577. Due to the Shelter In Place, there may be a delay in staff receiving written comments submitted by mail.
System Coordination Committee is delegated certain responsibilities of the HUD COC Committee that require the coordination and implementation of a housing and service system within its geographic area, including the responsibility to:
- Convene system-wide stakeholders for coordinated planning and improvement of the Housing Crisis Response System
- Review the performance and operations of the Housing Crisis Response System to determine if they are:
- Consistent with approved principles, policies, and standards
- Fair and transparent
- Compliant with funding regulations
- Working well and meeting performance benchmarks
- Adopt and recommend changes to policies, standards, procedures, resources, and tools in order to improve the Housing Crisis Response System
- Fulfill designated responsibilities of the HUD CoC Committee, including the annual submission of the Housing Crisis Response System Manual and the HUD CE Compliance Review to the HUD CoC Committee for approval
- Establish and convene subcommittees and working groups to facilitate coordination, effective operations, and on-going improvement
For more information about the committee, please contact Katie Martin at email@example.com.