This committee has representation from each county department that funds housing and homelessness services. Also, all direct ESG grantees and other cities that fund homeless services.
1. Recommend ways to align local RFPs and contracts with adopted systems standards of care,
performance measures and benchmarks
2. Recommend ways to braid funding for common activities in joint or coordinated RFPs
3. Implement joint monitoring protocols
4. Implement joint training/TA for providers
5. Recommend ways to expand available resources to implement strategies
For more information about Funders Collab, please contact Julie Leadbetter at firstname.lastname@example.org.