The 2018 Strategic Plan Update was spurred by the 2017 point in time count, which quantified the growth of homelessness in Alameda County and catalyzed the need for new strategies. Thank you to the EveryOne Home stakeholders who contributed insight and passion to this effort through EveryOne Home membership meetings, consumer focus groups, online surveys, and one on one meetings.
Click here to download the executive summary.
Read the SF Chronicle article about the 2018 Strategic Update here: Report says price tag for ending Alameda County homelessness is $334M a year
- Alameda County Community Development Agency
- Alameda County Health Care Services Agency
- Alameda County Social Services Agency
- Alameda Countywide Homeless Continuum of Care Council
- City of Berkeley Health, Housing, and Community Services Department
- City of Oakland Housing and Community Development Department
- City of Oakland Department of Human Services