The Leadership Board is a representative cross section of stakeholders responsible for setting program policy and determining strategic direction, guiding the organization, overseeing the work of the committees and ensuring continued cross sector collaboration.
Members must have a commitment to EveryOne Home’s mission and key strategies. They must also work to ensure the collaboration/engagement of their own agency or constituency in the successful implementation of the EveryOne Home Plan.
- Determine desired population results; adopt and promote broad strategies to end homelessness in Alameda County.
- Adopt population indicators and system performance measures and benchmarks.
- Adopt standards of care and guiding principles.
- Adopt an annual work plan for implementing the Strategic Plan Update and achieving its benchmarks and track progress.
- Collaborate to find resources and expand partnerships to achieve results.
- Establish guidelines and resource recommendations for a coordinated housing crisis resolution system that meets HUD CES expectations and ensure it is contributing to desired results.
- Seek strategic input and ongoing involvement from the EveryOne Home membership.
- Adopt communications strategies to inform and engage stakeholders on collective impact efforts.
- Adopt Governance Charter changes for ratification by EveryOne Home membership.
- Recruit and approve committee members with set membership; members proposed by ad-hoc nominating committee.
|Sara Bedford||Director||City of Oakland|
|Kristen Lee||Acting Director||City of Berkeley|
|Linda Gardner||Director||Alameda County HCD|
|Colleen Chawla||Director||Alameda County HCSA|
|Lori Cox||Director||Alameda County SSA|
|Claudia Young||Human Services Program Manager||City of Livermore|
|Jill Dunner||Member||City of Berkeley Human Welfare and Community Action Commission|
|Moe Wright||Principal||BBI Construction|
|Peggy McQuaid||Councilmember||City of Albany|
|Suzanne Shenfil||Director||City of Fremont|
|Vivian Wan||Associate Director||Abode Services|
|Gloria Bruce||Executive Director||East Bay Housing Organizations|
|Kelly Glossup||Youth and Services Manager||Alameda County Sheriff's Office|
|Nella Goncalves||Director||Beyond Emancipation|
|Darin Lounds||Executive Director||Housing Consortium of East Bay|
|Ray Bonilla||Executive Director||Kaiser Permanente|
|Dr. Christine Ma||Medical Director||UCSF's Benioff Children's Hospital Oakland|
|Susan Shelton||At-large Representative||n/a|
|Chris Gouig||Director||Housing Authority|
|Liz Varela||Executive Director||Building Futures with Women and Children|
|Wendy Jackson||Executive Director||East Oakland Community Project|
|Doug Biggs||Executive Director||Alameda Point Collaborative|
|Paulette Franklin||Professional Technical/ Mental Health Specialist||Alameda County Behavioral Health Care Services|
For more information about Leadership Board contact Alexis Lozano at email@example.com.