The Leadership Board is a representative cross section of stakeholders responsible for setting program policy and determining strategic direction, guiding the organization, overseeing the work of the committees and ensuring continued cross sector collaboration.
Members must have a commitment to EveryOne Home’s mission and key strategies. They must also work to ensure the collaboration/engagement of their own agency or constituency in the successful implementation of the EveryOne Home Plan.
- Determine desired population results; adopt and promote broad strategies to end homelessness in Alameda County.
- Adopt population indicators and system performance measures and benchmarks.
- Adopt standards of care and guiding principles.
- Adopt an annual work plan for implementing the Strategic Plan Update and achieving its benchmarks and track progress.
- Collaborate to find resources and expand partnerships to achieve results.
- Establish guidelines and resource recommendations for a coordinated housing crisis resolution system that meets HUD CES expectations and ensure it is contributing to desired results.
- Seek strategic input and ongoing involvement from the EveryOne Home membership.
- Adopt communications strategies to inform and engage stakeholders on collective impact efforts.
- Adopt Governance Charter changes for ratification by EveryOne Home membership.
- Recruit and approve committee members with set membership; members proposed by ad-hoc nominating committee.
City of Oakland
City of Berkeley
Alameda County HCD
Alameda County HCSA
Alameda County SSA
Human Services Program Manager
City of Livermore
City of Berkeley Human Welfare and Community Action Commission
City of Albany
City of Fremont
East Bay Housing Organizations
Youth and Services Manager
Alameda County Sheriff’s Office
Housing Consortium of East Bay
Dr. Christine Ma
UCSF’s Benioff Children’s Hospital Oakland
Building Futures with Women and Children
East Oakland Community Project
Alameda Point Collaborative
Professional Technical/ Mental Health Specialist
Alameda County Behavioral Health Care Services
Red Oak Realty
Bold=appointed, Italic=Membership Representative
For more information about Leadership Board contact Alexis Lozano at email@example.com.