The Leadership Board is a representative cross section of stakeholders responsible for setting program policy and determining strategic direction, guiding the organization, overseeing the work of the committees and ensuring continued cross sector collaboration.
Members must have a commitment to EveryOne Home’s mission and key strategies. They must also work to ensure the collaboration/engagement of their own agency or constituency in the successful implementation of the EveryOne Home Plan.
- Establishing, launching, and overseeing mutually reinforcing strategies to end homelessness.
- Aligning the activities of stakeholders through common values, goals, expectations, standards, and performance measures to that end.
- Developing, adopting and overseeing an annual work plan for EveryOne Home the collective impact effort.
- Collaborating to find resources to fund community-wide initiatives.
- Establishing and overseeing operations of a centralized assessment system.
- Seeking strategic input from the Continuum of Care Membership; ensuring ongoing communications with members on the status of collective impact efforts.
- Approving recommended changes to updates to the Governance Charter developed by the HUD CoC
- Committee before forwarding to the membership for ratification.
|Sara Bedford||Director||City of Oakland|
|Paul Buddenhagen||Director||City of Berkeley|
|Tracy Cascio||Manager||Veterans Affairs|
|Linda Gardner||Director||Alameda County HCD|
|Robert Ratner||Director of Housing||Alameda County BHCS|
|Lori Cox||Director||Alameda County SSA|
|Terrie Light||Executive Director||Berkeley Food and Housing Project|
|Deanne Pearn||Co Founder/VP Policy||First Place for Youth|
|Moe Wright||Principal||BBI Construction|
|Peggy McQuaid||Councilmember||City of Albany|
|Suzanne Shenfil||Director||City of Fremont|
|Vivian Wan||Associate Director||Abode Services|
|Gloria Bruce||Executive Director||East Bay Housing Organizations|
|Melanie Ditzenberger||Captain||Alameda County Sheriff's Dept.|
|Dr. Margot Kushel||Professor||UCSF|
|Darin Lounds||Executive Director||Housing Consortium of East Bay|
|Supervisor Nate Miley||Supervisor||Alameda County|
|Laureen Turner||Vice Mayor||City of Livermore|
|Susan Shelton||Manager||City of Oakland|
|Chris Gouig||Director||Housing Authority Alameda County|
|Liz Varela||Executive Director||Building Futures with Women and Children|
|Wendy Jackson||Executive Director||East Oakland Community Project|
|Doug Biggs||Executive Director||Alameda Point Collaborative|
|Paulette Franklin||Professional Technical/ Mental Health Specialist||Alameda County Behavioral Health Care Services|
Interested in joining the Leadership Board? We are always accepting applications! However, because Leadership Board terms are three years with no term limits we cannot guarantee there will be open seats on the Board. You can fill out the Application for Leadership Board here and we will be in touch to notify you of your status. In the meantime you can always participate on one of our open committees.