The RBA Committee meets monthly and welcomes participation from stakeholders who are committed to learning and implementing the RBA framework and can attend regularly. Prior experience with RBA is not required. If you would like to be notified of future meetings click here. For more information please contact Jessica Shimmin at email@example.com.
- Recommend performance measures and benchmarks.
- Track, analyze, and report population indicators and system performance measures
- Recommend dashboard design to Leadership Board.
- Publish dashboard and other published performance reports, use these tools to engage EveryOne Home membership and committees in turn-the-curve conversations and action planning.
- Work to integrate data from mainstream systems of care.
RBA Committee Memo to Leadership Board re Dashboard
RBA Response to Public Comment
January 14th 2019
2018 Committee Notes
2017 Committee Notes
Please take a moment to review the System Performance Framework and Measures that will become the foundation of our Results Based Accountability efforts. Use this Google Form to offer your feedback. We will be responding to feedback in December.