The Results Based Accountability (RBA) Committee supports the goal of ending homelessness through performance measurement that is attentive to effort, quality, and impact. The RBA Committee’s activities include:
· Reviewing system performance by tracking and reporting population indicators and performance measures
· Recommending initial and updated performance measures and benchmarks
· Recommending dashboard design to EveryOne Home’s Leadership Board
· Ensuring the production of dashboards to keep the public informed of system performance and progress toward ending homelessness
· Working to integrate data from mainstream systems of care
The RBA Committee meets monthly and welcomes participation from stakeholders who are committed to learning and implementing the RBA framework and can attend regularly. Prior experience with RBA is not required. If you would like to be added to the RBA Committee email group, please contact Jessica Shimmin at firstname.lastname@example.org.
RBA Committee Memo to Leadership Board re Dashboard
RBA Response to Public Comment
2017 Committee Notes
Public Comment on System Performance Framework and Measures
Please take a moment to review the System Performance Framework and Measures that will become the foundation of our Results Based Accountability efforts. Use this Google Form to offer your feedback. We will be responding to feedback in December.