The RBA Committee meets monthly and welcomes participation from stakeholders who are committed to learning and implementing the RBA framework and can attend regularly. Prior experience with RBA is not required. If you would like to be notified of future meetings click here. For more information please contact Jessica Shimmin at email@example.com
The Results Based Accountability (RBA) Committee supports the goal of ending homelessness through performance measurement that is attentive to effort, quality, and impact. The RBA Committee’s activities include:
- Recommend performance measures and benchmarks.
- Track, analyze, and report population indicators and system performance measures
- Recommend dashboard design to Leadership Board.
- Publish dashboard and other published performance reports, use these tools to engage EveryOne Home membership and committees in turn-the-curve conversations and action planning.
- Work to integrate data from mainstream systems of care.
January 14th 2019
February 11th 2019
March 11th 2019
April 8th 2019
May 13th 2019
June 10th 2019
Results Based Accountability Committee: Public Comment on System Performance Framework and Measures
Please take a moment to review the System Performance Framework and Measures that will become the foundation of our Results Based Accountability efforts. Use this Google Form to offer your feedback. We will be responding to feedback in December.