This committee is responsible for managing the fiscal and operational health of EveryOne Home the backbone and continuum of care lead organization. EveryOne Home is a project of Tides, which serves as EveryOne Home’s fiscal agent. Per Tides’ requirements, EveryOne Home is required to have an Advisory Board that interfaces with Tides on behalf of the organization. Since January 2009, EveryOne Home’s Executive Committee has served in this role. Effective January 2016, the newly-named Organizational Health Committee will serve in this capacity. This committee has the authority to review and approve the organizational budget and executive director performance review.
- Oversee the budget staffing and operations of EveryOne Home, the Collective Impact backbone organization and the CoC lead agency.
- Serve as the advisory board for EveryOne Home as a project of Tides.
- Manage the health of EveryOne Home the organization.
- Provide resource development strategies for the organization.
- Coordinate and support the priority activities of the organization in terms of resources and staffing. Negotiate with the Leadership Board to create a match between priority activities and organizational resources needed to accomplish them.
- Conduct performance review of the Executive Director.
- Provide succession planning for the organization.
|Darin Lounds||Executive Director||Housing Consortium of East Bay|
|Dan Sawislak||Executive Director||Resources for Community Development|
|Monica Davis||Management Analyst||City of Hayward|
|Deanne Pearn (co-chair)||VP Policy||First Place for Youth|
|Moe Wright||Principal||BBI Construction|
Interested in joining the Organizational Health Committee?
We are always accepting applications! However, because this is a selected committee and terms are one year with no term limits we cannot guarantee there will be open seats. You can fill out the application for the committee and we will be in touch to notify you of your status.
In the meantime you can always be on one of our open committees.