If you are interested in joining or have any questions you can contact Jessie Shimmin at email@example.com.
- Acts as liaison between the HUD CoC Committee and the HMIS Lead Agency, with the following responsibilities:
- Reviews data quality reports and recommends a quality improvement program to the HUD COC Committee
- Takes appropriate action to ensure accountability and improved performance per approved program.
- Ensures compliance with federal requirements.
- Supports and protects the rights and privacy of service users.
- Collaborate with the HMIS Lead on all policies the HMIS Lead is required to develop including Privacy, Security, and Data Quality Plans as required by federal regulation.
- Conducts an annual review of HMIS performance and functionality, using the HMIS work plan to measure progress.
|HMIS Oversight Committee Roster|
|Staff||Jessica Shimmin||EveryOne Home|
|Staff||Patrick Crosby||HCD- HMIS Lead|
|Staff||Trevor Mells||HCD- HMIS Lead|
|HUD COC Committee||Andrew Wicker||City of Berkeley|
|HUD COC Committee||Lara Tannenbaum||City of Oakland|
|Technical/DQ Staff||Mike Keller||EOCP|
|Technical/DQ Staff||Juliana Juarez||Abode|
|End User/Data Entry||Camille Mariategue||BFHP/APC|
|End User/Data Entry||Melissa Sutton-Dement||BACS|
|System Coordination and BNL||Julie Leadbetter||EveryOne Home|
|RBA or SC Committee|
August 15th, 2018 Meeting