To Submit Written Public Comment to the HMIS Oversight Committee
Persons who are unable to attend the Committee meeting may submit, by the time the meeting proceedings begin, written comments regarding an Agenda Item in the meeting. Comments which include “for Public Distribution” in either the title and/or body of the email or letter will be made part of the official public record, and brought to the attention of the HMIS Oversight Committee. Written comments should be submitted to: Jessica Shimmin, System Analyst – email@example.com, or via mail: 101 Callan Ave, Ste 230, San Leando, CA 94577
If you are interested in joining or have any questions you can contact Jessie Shimmin at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Acts as liaison between the HUD CoC Committee and the HMIS Lead Agency, with the following responsibilities:
- Reviews data quality reports and recommends a quality improvement program to the HUD COC Committee
- Takes appropriate action to ensure accountability and improved performance per approved program.
- Ensures compliance with federal requirements.
- Supports and protects the rights and privacy of service users.
- Collaborate with the HMIS Lead on all policies the HMIS Lead is required to develop including Privacy, Security, and Data Quality Plans as required by federal regulation.
- Conducts an annual review of HMIS performance and functionality, using the HMIS work plan to measure progress.
|HMIS Oversight Committee Roster|
|Staff||Jessica Shimmin||EveryOne Home|
|Staff||Patrick Crosby||HCD- HMIS Lead|
|Staff||Trevor Mells||HCD- HMIS Lead|
|HUD COC Committee||Andrew Wicker||City of Berkeley|
|HUD COC Committee||Lara Tannenbaum||City of Oakland|
|Technical/DQ Staff||Mike Keller||EOCP|
|Technical/DQ Staff||Juliana Juarez||Abode|
|End User/Data Entry||Camille Mariategue||BFHP/APC|
|End User/Data Entry||Melissa Sutton-Dement||BACS|
|System Coordination and BNL||Julie Leadbetter||EveryOne Home|
|RBA or SC Committee|